Life Made A Little Easier
Life Made A Little Easier
Effective Date: August 3, 2020 La Belle Apartments LLC, the owner of La Belle at Hollywood Tower has contracted with agents to manage this website on its behalf (collectively, “we” or “us”). We are committed to respecting the privacy of visitors to this website (“you”) and we have adopted this policy to explain what information we collect from through this website, how we collect that information, what we use that information for, and to whom we disclose that information. Please read this policy carefully before you use our website. If you do not agree with our use of your personal information as described in this policy, please do not use this website or otherwise provide personal information to us. We retain the right to update this policy at our discretion and at any time. When we make material changes to this policy, we will post an updated policy on our website with the effective
We collect two types of information from you: (1) Information passively collected upon your visit to our website, and (2) Information provided by you in order to receive requested information and/or services.
Passively Collected Information
Information Provided by You
We may collect other information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you submit quote
inquiries, information requests, online forms, income verification, or maintenance requests, or otherwise
attempt to contact us. If you refuse to provide such information, it may affect the quality of our services but
you should still be able to use basic functions of services delivered by this website.
We typically receive the following categories of personal information about visitors to this website:
- Commercial Information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained or considered, real estate interests & preferences.
- Contact Details, such as name, address, email, telephone number.
- Financial Information, including bank account number, credit or debit card number, payment amounts, financial means or other financial information.
- Identification Data, including date of birth, proof of residency, government issued ID, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Professional Information, such as your current and past employers;
- Tenant Data, including consumption data or family members.
- Audio, electronic, visual recordings, such as recordings of customer service calls or records of any video conferences or calls.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information listed above to create a profile about an individual reflecting your preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes.
- Your written signature from a contract or lease document.
We may collect and use your personal information for these business or commercial purposes:
- Determine product and service eligibility and coverage.
- Provide our products and services to you.
- Administer, manage, analyze, and improve our products and services.
- Issue invoices and collect payments.
- Fulfill payment obligations.
- Communicate with you regarding our products and services.
- Procure vendor/supplier products and services, including to manage and satisfy related vendor/supplier contractual obligations.
- Analyze and better understand your needs, preferences, and interests.
- Conduct internal business analysis and market research.
- Advertising and product promotion, including to contact you regarding products, services, and topics that may be of interest to you.
- Engage in joint marketing initiatives.
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Administer, provide access to, monitor, and secure our information technology systems, websites, applications, databases, and devices.
- Provide access to, monitor, and secure our facilities, equipment, and other property.
- Detect security incidents and other fraudulent activity.
- Monitor, investigate, and enforce compliance with our policies, product, service, or lease terms and conditions, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- To identify you and your device(s) for any/all purposes identified above, including to monitor your use of and interactions with products, services, and advertisements for such purposes.
We may also aggregate or de-identify collected personal information and analyze those data for statistical or any other purposes.
Distribution of Collected Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following situations:
- To employees, officials or departments within our organization or among our affiliated organizations for internal use or the purpose of providing you with requested information and services.
- To government or judicial authorities to comply with a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, legal processes, legal obligations, or to protect the rights, property or the safety of other users or the public.
- To protect our rights, defend or pursue a legal claim, or investigate or prosecute illegal activities.
- To a successor entity or a purchaser upon a merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization in which we participate, a sale of all or a portion of our assets, or pursuant to a financing arrangement. In this situation, such successor entity or purchaser will be bound by terms and conditions reasonably similar to this policy.
- To vendors who process your personal information on our behalf or who provide us with necessary services under all of the above situations.
- To any other entities when the disclosure of aggregated or de-identified data is permitted by applicable laws.
Personal Information of Minors – Opting In
This website is not intended for persons we know to be under age 18 and are not designed to attract anyone under age 18. To comply with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we only collect personal information about a minor when it is provided voluntarily by a parent or guardian to the minor. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor and believe that we have collected personal information about your child in error, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so we can make reasonable efforts to remove all personal information related to the minor.
Outside Links on Our Website
Our website may contain links to other websites owned by other entities as a convenience to you. If you
decide to use these links, you will leave this website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the
content of such websites and does not make any representations or endorsements about them. If you decide
to leave the website and access other sites, it will be at your own risk, and you should be aware that this policy
will no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data
gathering practices, of any other site when they navigate away from this website.
This website may also include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins”, such as social networking, photo sharing, and video streaming tools offered by social media companies that are not affiliated with us. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with social media features on this website, those social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. We do not control any of the content from social media plug-ins. Your interactions with third-party social media companies and the use of their features are governed by the privacy policies of the social media companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any social media accounts you create and use.
Your Personal Account
If you choose to register and use an online account on this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. When you post information on or otherwise interact with our websites, this information may become public on the Internet.
We implement reasonable security measures to promote the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in our possession or control. Such measures are designed to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, while the security of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you choose to disclose online. Any information you choose to disclose to us is done at your own risk.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please submit the question to privacy@legacypartners.
Welcome back residents of the La Belle at Hollywood Tower in Los Angeles, CA! All the convenient online options you have come to expect from our management team are included here. Like our service requests, calendar of events, reminders, reviews, and more. As always, feel free to contact us at 323-990-8685 with anything you need.